photo filler_zps64c3e963.png  photo filler_zps64c3e963.png

Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Beginnings

Hello!!

This blog has been in the works for a while. And will continue to change as time goes on. I was going to wait to start the blog til all those changes came in, but I just got too excited and couldn't wait for it anymore.

So, click over and read my About Me page to learn more well... about me.

And as a further explanation on the whole Ballard-isn't-really-my-last-name: having a pseudonym is something I need to do for my work as a therapist. Someday, if I'm ever not a therapist anymore, I will reveal my last name.

I have another blog, which will soon be private, which has a lot of posts that I want on this blog as well. So I am going to transfer those posts here. Because I know that there is occasionally a problem with blog material being plagiarized, I want to make sure I address that. If you ever notice a post here that sounds like somethings you've read elsewhere, check if the profile picture is the same. If it looks like me in the other blog, it's just that I wanted the post on both blogs. If it's not me, well, let me know so I can figure out what's going on. Deal? Deal.

So, without further adieu, here we go!

~Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment