photo filler_zps64c3e963.png  photo filler_zps64c3e963.png

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Note on Comments & NYC Pics

Hey all!

Like every blogger, I love me some comments. Yesterday was especially awesome. You guys are awesome.

I try to reply to all the comments y'all leave. Sometimes I'm better at it than others, but I do try.

And I've noticed something.

For some of you, the comment shows up in my inbox from a no-reply blogger thing. And some show up from your actual email addresses. So, I've developed a system.

If your email address shows up with the comment, I will reply to you through that and you'll get my response in your email inbox.

If your comment shows up without your email, I'll reply on the blog post below your comment. That's less fun cause I know I often forget to go back to comments I've made and see if there's been a reply. But, it is what it is.

So, if you care to check and see if I've responded, hop back over to the post, and there will probably be something there within a day or two.

This is definitely not the most insightful or important post I've ever written, but I wanted to get all that out there.

And seriously, you people are awesome and I'm so excited to connect with you!

-------------------------------------------------------

To make this post a little less boring, here are some pictures from my recent trip to NYC! Some are repeats from my Twitter account (@RachReflects), so sorry if you've seen some of them. :)


Me at the new Cake Boss Cafe. Man, the cookies and mini cake I got were sooo delicious!


With the old French Horns in the Musical Instruments exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I wanted to play them all. Especially that one with the intricate design in the bell. *swoon*


Those cute Elephants! I loved that little one, he's my friend. At the Museum of Natural History. 


Dreaming of being published someday. Possibly with Simon & Schuster. 


The Sister and I waiting for Wicked to start! Holy hanna it was so good. And I will be seeing it at least once more this summer (possibly twice) at our local theater. 


The Sister and I at the Survivor Tree at Ground Zero. 10 minutes later it was pouring rain. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Looks like you had a great trip! Thanks for sharing those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful trip, Rachel! We saw WICKED in London a year ago, but I kind of wish we'd seen it on Broadway when we were there this past February. I suppose I can see it again, right? We ended up seeing THE LION KING and ROCK OF AGES in NYC and both were really good. We were both very moved by the Ground Zero memorial fountains and the stories we heard as we walked through the gift store. So sad and yet some of the stories of survival were gripping.

    ReplyDelete